Monday, August 6, 2012

New To Blogging

Greetings Bloggers!

It's a pleasure to be here amongst you.
This is my first time blogging and so I do hope you can bare with my incompetence.
I'm here to get involved with the community, meet new people, make new friends, and share my words with you.

I may not fully grasp the concept of the proper way to blog; however I hope that I can intrigue your interests anyway. I needed somewhere to share my stories and this site seemed like the ideal place to start. 

I intend to do what I like to call a "continuing short story" which basically means I will put out a portion of my story in one post and continue it in another post. It's a fun way to keep all readers guessing and coming back for more. 

Hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment