Thursday, September 6, 2012

Legends of Tyrium Glossary



Shinjara - a king, or emperor

Shuenja - a queen, or empress

Nark - a prince

Narkanai - a princess

 Itsalii - a personal body guard, a guardian

Fire Liths - a reptilian, vulture-like creature that breathes fire

Warothsan insectoid creature used by the Jorkoes as a quick form of transportation. Small heads, wide flat-like bodies, 6 long legs, knees point outwards, long flat tail that ends in a point, and feet with thumbs that can grip and climb efficiently.

Caiths - are trained assassins

Lamrian/Jolek Clansresembles a unity of members who symbolize nobility, courage, heroism, etc... It brings great honor and recognition to become a member of the clan.   Kind of like the knights in Camelot.

2 comments:

  1. Curious glossary. Quite unique.

    I gave you a Shout-Out on my blog today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I appreciate it. I find this to be a good exercise for me when it comes to helping my imagination go above and beyond. It also helps when I get stuck at a scene in my novel in progress. Though, my grammar and punctuation isn't great, I just try to bring my story telling abilities out of it's comfort zone and attempt something new. Even if it is something that may be difficult for me to explain. Thinking outside of the box may not be my strong point, but it is a challenge I set myself up for in hopes to conquer my weaknesses and turn it into a new found strength. :)

      Delete