Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hello, Friends!

I have been on a roll with my novel today. Plus, kept busy with my foreign language studies. I'm working on getting my novel completed as soon as possible. It has been going through quite some changes. Don't worry, the story is still pretty much the same. I am quite eager to get it finished. I'll have a lot more work to do after the story is down. Getting it edited, critiqued, and querying it out to publishing companies will take a lot of my time also. As for now, the story must go on!!!! I will make another post for "Legends of Tyrium" as soon as I can. I promise. Perhaps, I just need to prioritize my schedule a little better. Thanks everyone for your support and for believing in me! The encouragement is great! Hope to see you all again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear it. I really want to read more about Tyrium and looking forward to your novel. When will it be finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a work in progress. Life seemed to have gotten in the way for a little while there. I'm hoping to have more time to spend on writing as well as balancing in my study hours.

    ReplyDelete